After many dives in the Gulf of Thailand, at the Similan islands, Koh Phi Phi and Hin Daeng/Hin Muang, we noticed there was nobody who had any idea of the complete overview of liveaboards to these destinations in Thailand. There was a big gap between 'what is available' and 'what does the traveller know'.
We decided to fill this gap and make a complete overview.
Thailand Liveaboards, www.thailand-scuba.com, is our attempt to fill this gap by offering the best value for money boats sailing in the area. We are not satisfied till we can make sure you have the perfect diving vacation. We help you select a liveaboard boat that fits your needs. From the budget traveller till the 'pamper me endlessly tourist, we have the complete overview for you. We know the boats with their guides and crew, we know the general customer profiles and services on offer, we know the strong points and weaknesses of the boats; we have collected all this information in one location for you to peruse and to help you find the perfect fit for your liveaboard experience.
Some of the boats offer other destinations, like several Indonesia and Malaysia destinations, in the Similans off season, and trips to Burma in the Similans season. Contact us about the liveaboard possibilities to any of these destinations like Bali, Komodo, Layang Layang, Derawan, Sangalaki, etc.
At Thailand Liveaboards it is our policy to take your wishes, and make a program including choice of boat, kind of cabin, number of days on board, diets, special requests, anything is possible. Tell us what you want and we will take care of the package.
Pure relaxation are the keywords on these liveaboard boats.
An ordinary day will consist of diving in crystal clear waters, relaxation on the sundeck, enjoying lovely Thai and western meals, a visit to an exotic island and reflecting on your day while admiring a beautiful sunset. A life easy to get used to!
Whichever boat you choose, the diving is always a memorable experience. A tropical mix of adventure and relaxation!
We are proud to be able to offer you:
- Liveaboards to the Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Surin Islands, Richelieu Rock, Hin Daeng, Hin Muang, Koh Haa, Koh Phi Phi, Shark Point area and the Shark Point area.
- A wide selection in all priceclasses of liveaboard boats. We offer basic but reliable to very luxurious. And we have already made a preselection for you, we only have on offer boats that offer an excellent value for money.
- A real Phuket dive center with a real shop and real instructors that really know the divesites and boats. We are not just an online booking agency like many others.
- With Steven an owner/manager who dives frequently himself and gives real life advice in stead of sitting behind the computer the whole day to blog about how wonderful the diving was again.
- Trips available from 2 nights, but also 10 day liveaboard trips are possible.
- Complete information on different boats before you make a booking.
- The price we offer is the same as with a booking directly with the operator. The independent, honest and personal advice you receive is free of charge.
- Courses on board: the Nitrox-specialty and the Advanced Open Water course are excellent divecourses on a liveaboard.
- Complete holiday arrangements for hotel accommodation, airport transfers, etc.
Together with Phuket dash Scuba dot Com, phuket-scuba.com, we also offer:
- Daytrip diving to every Phuket divesite, every day of the week, year round.
- Refresher courses, so you get used to scuba diving again before you start your liveaboard experience.
- The complete range of PADI certification diving courses, from beginner to instructor.
- Snorkeltours to Phuket's exotic islands and coral reefs.
- Sale and rent of all possible diving equipment.
And all information you could ever want about scuba diving in Thailand and Thailand in general. For more information on Phuket, have a look at our Info Phuket page.
Of course we are licensed by the Tourist Authority of Thailand to do all this.
Everybody is invited at our dive center, where you can enjoy a cool drink, relax, gather information and exchange scuba diving experiences.
With Thailand Liveaboards an incredible richness in marine life is guaranteed! The Thai waters are, besides for their very agreeable temperatures, known for their richness and variety.
From the small, cute seahorses and ghost pipefish to the giants as manta rays and even a reasonable chance of seeing a whaleshark!
More information on the different diving destinations you will find
- on the page Similans about the Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock and Koh Surin;
- on the page South Andaman about Hin Daeng, Hin Muang, Koh Haa, Koh Phi Phi and the Shark Point area.
On our special offers page you will find last minute offers and special scuba diving trips (liveaboard and daytrip diving). To properly plan your Thailand liveaboard you will find more information on the weather here.
P/a Phuket dash Scuba dot Com
53 Katekwan Road, Kata Beach, 83100 Phuket, Thailand
Telephone +66(0)76 284580, fax. +66(0)76 284580, Hotline 24/7: +66(0)80 0408805
TAT/OTD-no. 34/00245Thailand Liveaboards, your personal Thailand liveaboard diving adviser