Similans liveaboards, diving with Seapearl - by Thailand Liveaboards (www.thailand-scuba.com), your personal Thailand liveaboard diving adviser.
Similans Boat A5
This boat stays at the Similans islands the whole season. Transfers to the boat in the morning by speedboat from Khao Lak, transfer to the speedboat from Phuket and Khao Lak by minibus, return from the boat in the afternoon, again by speedboat.
- 21m L.O.A. and a beam of 5m.
- 2 engines, 1 x 100 HP, 1 x 330 HP.
- 11 knots cruising speed.
- 2 generators.
- Electricity 220 V in all cabins, 24 hours a day.
- 10 cabins with 2 bunk beds.
- 3 shower/toilet combinations.
- 2 compressors.
- 1 Dinghy.
- Safety equipment, medic first aid and oxygen system.
- All modern navigation equipment including GPS.
- CD, video & music system on top deck.
- 10,000 liters fresh water.
- Shaded area on the back of the boat.
- Big sundeck on top.
- Mobile telephone.
- CB Radio, 24h contact with NAVY.
- O2 tank + O2 instructor provider on board.
- MFA Kit + MFA instructor on board.
- 1 Dinghy + Life Jackets.
- Emergency Kit.
- Radio beacon.
- Evacuation emergency facility with helicopter & ambulance.
- Direct access to the Chamber of Phuket.
- Fire fighting equipment.
- From November till April, transfer every day of the week.
- All dives at the Similan Islands, choice of over 20 divestes.
- Maximum 4 dives on full days, 3 on transfer days.
Price (Per person in Thai Baht):
|2 days / 1 night (max. 7 dives) Similans
||Diver 11,100 Baht, non diver 7,500 Baht
|3 days / 2 nights (max. 11 dives) Similans
||Diver 14,900 Baht, non diver 10,500 Baht
|Extra days Similans
||Diver 4,000 Baht, non diver 3,000 Baht
||Full set 600 Baht per day
|Similan National Park Fees
||500 Baht entrance fee, 200 Baht per diving day